The Virtual Choral Festival
Friday March 25th
Focused On Group Growth
Choral Festival ensembles will receive one-on-one feedback from their judges during an extended, 30-minute clinic.
Judged at the Highest Level
All groups will perform in front of a panel of esteemed professional choral judges.
How It Works
- Purchase your Virtual Choral Festival Pass (1 per performing group).
- From the comfort of your classroom or school performance venue, record your three song set.
- Submit your performance to the Virtual Choral Festival for adjudication.
- Tune in at your assigned time and/or receive a video recording of our judging panel providing real-time feedback and assessment of your performance.
- click this link
- Complete the Registration Form for each group you intend to have participate
Once your registration is complete, you will receive an invoice via email.
- Once you have submitted payment or a purchase order, you will receive a link of available times to sign up.
- Your group has the option to call in to watch the adjudication process.
- All adjudication sessions will be recorded for video and audio.
- The NACC Virtual Choral Festival will take place on Friday March 25th.
- Groups that intend to call in for their assessment should log on 5 minutes before their designated time.
- Our judges will proceed with the adjudication process at the designated time whether a group is virtually in attendance or not.
- All participating groups will receive the recording of the judges adjudication session to review at their leisure.
- All participating groups will receive a festival rating in accordance with the NACC Choral Festival Rubric and will be notified of their result after the call has concluded.